• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Update Custom Field Values while updating Subscription

rjawaisbutt

Hi, I am trying to update the customer subscription. when I upgrade a customer subscription through the web portal of pabbly the Custom Field's values remain ok. but when I update the subscription through API, the pabbly sets the custom field values to the empty string.

Please accept an optional custom_fields field in the request object, so that if I send that field, the custom_fields value has to be updated. If I didn't send it, the previous values have to stick.

eg.
{
"product_id": "akfjaksjfdjasfdksasjfasdf",
"plan_id": "faskdasdfasjksajkdlf;sak",
"customer_id": "kjasfdjkjaskdfaksdfjka",
"price": 100.10,
"setup_fee": "10",
"payment_mode": "offline",
"payment_term": "net0",
"activated_at_val": "immediately",
"custom_fields": [
{