• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Urgent Assistance Required: Inability to Edit Footer and Automatic Removal of Essential Tags in Pabbly

sjl

Dear Support Team,

I am currently utilizing Pabbly's comprehensive suite of tools, including Pabbly Connect and Pabbly Email. However, I find myself facing significant difficulties due to the platform's limitations and bugs, which are not prevalent in other automation tools I've used.

A critical issue that needs immediate resolution is Pabbly's automatic removal of essential HTML tag such as `<body>`. This automatic removal is causing a considerable problem, as it restricts my ability to introduce a background color to Pabbly Email and leaves unsightly white spaces around the email body and the footer.

In addition to this, I am unable to edit the footer in Pabbly Email. This lack of customization is causing inconvenience and limiting the overall aesthetics and functionality of my emails.

I kindly request your guidance on these matters. Is there a workaround or an alternative method to avoid these issues? It is crucial for me to have full control over my email designs for effective communication.

I look forward to your prompt response and thank you in advance for your assistance.

Best Regards,
SJ

1. Excel file can't locate Worksheet
2. Email List doesn't show for Pabbly Connect.
3. Pabbly Email HTML modification limit.

Akarshi

Staff member
Hey,

Greetings from Pabbly!!

Can you please share a short video of the error you are getting " Pabbly's automatic removal of essential HTML tag such as `<body>`. "

I am unable to edit the footer in Pabbly Email:
You can change the language of the footer and the font, what kind of customization are you looking for kindly elaborate so that we can check on it.

Excel file can't locate
You can upload .csv file our system supports .csv format.

Email List doesn't show for Pabbly Connect.
We were facing some technical glitches from a few days because of which subscriber list were not showing in Pabbly Connect, however its fixed now, please check.

Pabbly Email HTML modification limit.

What sort of modifications you are not able to make kindly do let us know.

Regards,

sjl

Hey,

Greetings from Pabbly!!

Can you please share a short video of the error you are getting " Pabbly's automatic removal of essential HTML tag such as `<body>`. "

I am unable to edit the footer in Pabbly Email:
You can change the language of the footer and the font, what kind of customization are you looking for kindly elaborate so that we can check on it.

Excel file can't locate

Email List doesn't show for Pabbly Connect.
We were facing some technical glitches from a few days because of which subscriber list were not showing in Pabbly Connect, however its fixed now, please check.

Pabbly Email HTML modification limit.

Regards,
Please take a look at the screenshot below. I would want <body> (2) to have the same background color as by <div>(1). Same goes for the footer.
1696353262293.png

I would use csv if possible. But I am locating a worksheet in excel. You guys already confirmed you are working to fix the problem. Do you have any updates?

Confirmed this has been fixed! Thank you.

Please see the first response and the following as well HTML Issue

Akarshi

Staff member
Hey,

Thank you for your response.

We will like to inform you, our system supports just .csv format files to be uploaded in your subscriber section, you can convert your files in .csv format and upload them.

Further, we are not able to check the video link provided by you.

1696395455539.png

Can you upload the screen recording on drive and share the link with us?

Or you can use any external screen recording tool to record and share an accessible link.

Furthermore, please share your HTML Template code so that we can check on our end as well.

Regards,