• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Usecase - Add a subscription containing multiple products

Pabbly Team

Staff member
[Customer Query] -

I have a question concerning adding a subscription. My service has a basic charge product(ex: light plan, basic plan, pro plan, enterprise plan) and 10 additional option products. And customers use them mixed(ex: light plan + multiuser option). Can I add a subscription contains multiple products?

S

Sonam

Pabbly Subscription Billing offers an option of Add-ons that will support in creating multiple combination plans under a single product as per the use case. For more info, please follow the below documentation & video tutorial links that will help in understanding the working of Plans & Add-ons.

Here's the link -
=========
Documentation - https://www.pabbly.com/subscriptions/docs/add-ons/
Video Tutorial -