• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

• Please note that the team will not be available on 17th June 2024, due to a public holiday.

During this period, support assistance may experience some delays.

User is not authenticated / session time out, please try to login again for API connection

Benuser

Your Task History ID
IjU3NjUwNTZhMDYzMDA0MzI1MjY5NTUzNTUxM2Ei_pc
Trying to make an API connection with an account app and it's showing User is not authenticated or session time out. Please look into it

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-05-26 005738.png
    Screenshot 2024-05-26 005738.png
    12 KB · Views: 7

Benuser

Thanks for your response ArshilAhmad, I hope you help me in doing this please. Thanks for your time

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Benuser

Can you first check if the API request works in the Postman application? If it does, then we can import its CURL request to the API using Pabbly.

Since the error message you are receiving seems to be associated with your account- "User is not authenticated / session time out, please try to login again.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
You don't have to log in anywhere. Please try executing the endpoint in Postman to see if it works there or not.

Arshita

Staff member
Could you please explain more about the statement "How much will you collect to finish this for me?"

As we have already mentioned you have to test this first in the Postman and then If it does, we can import its CURL request to the API using Pabbly.