• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Webhook for Zoom not responsive

fnfflorida

Hello. We received an email today from Zoom stating that the webhook endpoint is non-responsive. I have tried to re-validate several times and it will not work. We have not changed anything in either account. Do you know if there is an issue? Thanks.

Arshita

Staff member
Hey @fnfflorida

I request you to try to manually validate the webhook by following the steps given in the documentation shared below.

fnfflorida

I have done this several times with no luck. "URL validation failed. Try again later." What else am I missing here? It's been working fine from the start and I've made no changes.

1705500792241.png

Arshita

Staff member
Please try establishing a new connection as well, and see if this fixes the issue for you.

1705576723656.png

fnfflorida

Thank you Arshita. Is there a way to replace a trigger in an existing workflow, rather and having to rebuilt it? I can't seem to figure that out, since the trigger is the first step and I can't add/replace the trigger.

Arshita

Staff member
Currently, Pabbly Connect doesn't offer a direct feature to replace a trigger in an existing workflow without rebuilding it. However, a workaround could involve creating a new workflow with the desired trigger and setting up the subsequent actions. Once done, you can deactivate or delete the old workflow.

fnfflorida

I am still having an issue with my webhook according to Zoom, however my workflow is working just fine. The email I received from Zoom today states:

Notification URL
https://connect.pabbly.com/workflow/sendwebhookdata/IjU3NjUwNTZjMDYzNDA0M2Q1MjZiNTUzMDUxMzAi_pc
Your webhook endpoint failed to respond to our validation request
If your webhook endpoint fails to respond to our validation requests 2 more times, we will stop sending webhooks to your webhook endpoint until you fix the issue.

But when I try to validate, it always gives me the message below. What steps do I need to take to resolve this? I've already tried with a new workflow connection and had the same results.

1709648584544.png

Arshita

Staff member
Hey @fnfflorida

Can you please confirm if there is a workflow in your account with the Zoom trigger that you created but are not currently using?

fnfflorida

Hi Arshita. I'm so sorry for the late reply, I missed the notification. I only have one workflow and as I said above, it is working as it should so I don't know what to do about the Zoom validation issue. Thanks.

Arshita

Staff member
As you mentioned, your workflow is functioning properly, but you're receiving an error message from Zoom.

In this case, please ignore the message from Zoom. However, if your workflow faces any issues such as being stopped or failing, please inform us, and we will investigate further.