• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Zoom Trigger needs re-validation:How?

Mixmexmax

I have created a zoom trigger according to the tutorial. Everything worked fine. Now I get this email from zoom stating that the revalidation did not work and the webhook from zoom will stop working soon. What do I need to do?

„Your webhook endpoint failed to respond to our validation request
If your webhook endpoint fails to respond to our validation requests 2 more times, we will stop sending webhooks to your webhook endpoint until you fix the issue“

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Based on your task history, your workflow appears to be working fine.
1688935722290.png

Could you please share the email received from Zoom so that we can look into it.

Mixmexmax

zoom logo

Hi xyz
Your webhook endpoint is not responsive, please review this email for details.

Pabbly Webhook2
Un-named Event Subscription
Notification URL
https://connect.pabbly.com/workflow/sendwebhookdata/…..

Your webhook endpoint failed to respond to our validation request
If your webhook endpoint fails to respond to our validation requests 2 more times, we will stop sending webhooks to your webhook endpoint until you fix the issue.
What to do next?
  • Review your app logs
  • Find the code or systems that cause the issues based on the documented webhook parameters
  • Revalidate endpoint URLs and submit your app for update request review
Need help?
Zoom Webhook DocumentationZoom Developer Forum
For more questions, reply this email directly.
Thank you for your attention and effort on Zoom Developer Platform.
#codeHappy
Zoom Developer Advocate Team
twitter logo

linkin logo

subtract logo
+1.888.799.9666
©2023 Zoom | All Rights Reserved
Visit Zoom.us
55 Almaden Blvd
San Jose, CA 95113

Mixmexmax

I think the important part is in this article:

Mixmexmax

no problem. one thought: I would think that the revalidation request from zoom is only sent in time of inactivity. so if you have regular traffic over the webhook, it will not send the revalidation request. but that is only a guess, would have to be confirmed by zoom.
i have not received any further warnings from zoom about shutting down the webhook, so i guess my tests after receiving the mail have revalidated the webhook.