• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Multiple Zoom user integration

Akiladevi

Hello support team,

Thank you for the youtube videos. From the YT, I came to know that it is possible to integrate Zoom with other applications. In our company, we provide consultation services in various languages. We have a main Zoom account where we added New Zoom users for each language. The consultation calls will be recorded in each Zoom user account and then sent to the clients. Now we are manually opening each Zoom user account, taking the video links then sending them to the clients via email.

Only the main account has the Admin settings to set up Webhook. The user accounts do not have options to set up webhooks. In this case, Pabbly team kindly help me to setup workflows for each Zoom user account to send recordings to the clients.

Arshita

Staff member
Hey @Akiladevi

First, ensure that you have the necessary permissions and access to the main Zoom account with Admin settings.

Also, in Pabbly Connect, we can create separate workflows for each Zoom user account to handle the recordings and send them to the clients.

For each workflow, we'll configure the trigger to capture the new recording events from the respective Zoom user account.

After setting up the trigger, we'll add actions to the workflow that will retrieve the recording details and send them to the clients via email.

We'll repeat these steps for each Zoom user account, creating separate workflows to handle the recordings and automating the process of sending them to the clients.

I request you to please refer to the below video tutorials for more:

Akiladevi

@Arshita ! Could you please hlpe me with this question?