• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Webhook to Highlevel not executing steps/actions - Urgent

Hello, we have created webhook that catches the data package, but it doesn't do any actions, it doesn't show in the history too.

When we click to TEST it creates the contact, but when sending to webhook, it doesn't do anything.

I was hesitate about upgrading to full year, because I need it to work and I am coming from zapier with 2000 task limit,

so please show me if this works, as my contacts coming in and I will have to stay with zapier as pabbly at this moment doesn't work.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-05-24 at 16.57.37.png
    Screenshot 2022-05-24 at 16.57.37.png
    192.6 KB · Views: 51
since you have created a webhook to capture data and put that data to some place ... so unless you define the second step or action it will not show up in history

Sorry but this doesn't solve the problem for us, the actions are not doing anything, it is NOT passing the data to the Gohighlevel

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @raynimator

We checked two workflows from your account and one workflow(Properties for sale MAIN May 15) is working fine as it is taking data from the API correctly and passing it to GHL.

Where on your other workflow(Villas for sale MAY 15), you kindly configure your webhook URL again in your trigger API and then try again.

2022-05-25_11h35_10.png