• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

What do you mean by a task

Suky

I was planning to buy pabbly, and was confused between your basic and free plan.
When you say 100 tasks in a month, what do you mean by it.

For example if I connect my Facebook ad leads to my google forms does that mean, only 100 entries are possible??

Fagun Shah

I was planning to buy pabbly, and was confused between your basic and free plan.
When you say 100 tasks in a month, what do you mean by it.

For example if I connect my Facebook ad leads to my google forms does that mean, only 100 entries are possible??
You can send fb lead ads to google form, you can send them to google sheet. Both are different apps.