• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

WhatsApp Cloud API

I want to message Google Sheets to WhatsApp. Which software is good and reasonable? I need only WhatsApp API for the Birthday message.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @AVINASH AHUJA

Which software is good and reasonable? I need only WhatsApp API for the Birthday message.
You can check out the available applications on the platform here - https://www.pabbly.com/connect/integrations/

And can pick the application according to your need.

2022-10-21_16h22_46.png

Supreme

Staff member
I need only the birthday reminder google sheet to WhatsApp. Is anyone providing free Whatsapp API?
Facebook does not provides free Whatsapp API for sending messages. You will be required to pay them if you wish to use.

You can consider using WhatApp Cloud API for sending messages,

What’s the fee charged by Meta/Facebook for WhatsApp Cloud API?
Businesses are charged per conversation, which includes all messages delivered in a 24-hour session. The first 1,000 conversations each month are free. If you want to send more than 1,000 conversations, you need to add a credit card to your account.
The pricing varies based on the recipient's geographical location. If you are sending messages to users in India, your sending cost will be comparatively lower than sending messages to users in the US.
You can check the detailed pricing structure through the link below.
https://developers.facebook.com/docs/whatsapp/pricing

Hey @AVINASH AHUJA

You can check out the available applications on the platform here - https://www.pabbly.com/connect/integrations/

And can pick the application according to your need.

View attachment 17117
Hi Supreme, I am an Insurance advisor, I want to use WhatsApp and Gmail to remind my Clients of their insurance 2 and 7 days before renewal dates. Which API is suitable for me? I want to use my personal mobile number WhatsApp and the Clients reply will be the same on my mobile. Also need help to make a workflow. Thanks.

Last edited:

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @AVINASH AHUJA

I want to use WhatsApp and Gmail to remind my Clients of their insurance 2 and 7 days before renewal dates. Which API is suitable for me?
You could think about utilizing the WhatApp Cloud API to deliver messages.

Also need help to make a workflow.
Refer to the following video tutorial to build the automation on your use case.

Kindly try this on your end and let us know if that works for you.