• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

While calling external API timeout issue coming

While calling external API timeout issue coming. I have check history and found June 5 same API is working but aftter that getting timeout issue 25 second.

I am using http://134.209.181.159/api/getinvitation/45672255 this API in API integration. Could you please let me. same API is working in postman.

I have created 2 workflow and both are not working now.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-06-07 152101.png
    Screenshot 2024-06-07 152101.png
    60.7 KB · Views: 13
  • Screenshot 2.png
    Screenshot 2.png
    58.1 KB · Views: 10
Thank you for suggesting import cURL. I tried but not working but its working in postman perfectly. Could you please let me know why previously its working and suddenly stop working through Pabbly Connect site.

Attachments

• postman-snapshot.png
    postman-snapshot.png
    48.9 KB · Views: 14
  • notworking-pabby.png
    notworking-pabby.png
    65 KB · Views: 12
Team- The issue is still present. Again the API is not hitting through pabby connect. but its working from postman. I am not sure why its happened every second day. Could you please provide me permanent solution on this. lots of deal having similar issue and my client is worry to use this platform.

Supreme

Staff member
Can you please share your curl request with us which you have worked on postman so, that we can check on it and help you accordingly.

Supreme

Staff member
After importing the same cURL request, the API is responding as expected, similar to Postman. Please refer to the attached screenshot for details.

1718007698033.png

Hi Pabby team,

I have facing again the timeout issue in my API integration. Every day same issue was occur. Could you please provide me some good solution. Because same API is working fine in postman.

1719809365801.png

1719809391478.png

Luv

Hey @Angus Montgomery arts

Please refer to this thread to troubleshoot your "Response not received in 25 seconds" error.

Let us know if this works for you.

Luv,

Its not about response, Even my request is also not coming to my API from pabbly connect. Please check why this issue is coming back to back.

See below snapshot shot to failure request
1719816661149.png

Luv

We have applied the delay and manually executed a few of your failed tasks. Kindly refer to the image below.

1719819093035.png

Please monitor your workflow for a while and let us know if you encounter any further issues.

Luv

We have modified the delay to 5 minutes instead of 1 as mentioned in this thread -

Kindly monitor your workflows for a while and let us know if it works for you.