• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

While calling external API timeout issue coming

P

Pabblymember11

1. "SendAnguscontact" this workflow sometime is work and sometime is not. But "AngusInvitationFlow" this workflow is not working in long time. Could you please check. My end point is working fine in postman.
As we can see from the API call from your workflow, we cannot see that the API call is working fine.

1725879021878.png

Please share the cURL request which is working fine.

P

Pabblymember11

Team- Its GET call NOT POST. Please change GET it will work.
We have verified this with a GET request, and the API call is still unresponsive as it is taking more than 25 seconds. Please contact the API provider to check the response time.

1725881191056.png

P

Pabblymember11

Please note that we only support API requests with endpoint URLs using HTTPS. For security reasons, HTTP (without the "s") is not supported. Kindly update your request to use an HTTPS endpoint to ensure a successful connection.

Please note that we only support API requests with endpoint URLs using HTTPS. For security reasons, HTTP (without the "s") is not supported. Kindly update your request to use an HTTPS endpoint to ensure a successful connection.
Thank you for your suggestion. I will check at my end and get back to you again.
But I have seen some of the request is working for same URL. how that was happened. See below snapshot on my another workflow.

1726211979550.png

Last edited:
P

Pabblymember11

While it might seem that some requests are working over HTTP, this could be due to temporary or legacy configurations that may still allow HTTP requests in certain environments. However, as a standard and secure practice, our system officially supports only HTTPS to ensure data encryption and security.