• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

why my workflow becomes inactive itself again and again.?

sonuku

why my workflow becomes inactive itself again and again.?

Please check the workflow by named

The secret of universe 👈

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @sonuku,

Please read Case 2 of this thread, which explains why your workflow gets disabled.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member

Based on your Task History, this workflow appears to be working fine.
1703801018340.png

====================================================================================

The 'Facebook Pages: New Post' trigger application gets triggered even for posts that don't contain a message. Since the response from the trigger step lacks a message, it fails to map in your action step, leading to this error.

Remove the Filter you added to your workflow and replace it with this Filter condition.
1703801671342.png

ArshilAhmad

Staff member

You encountered the errors in your workflow because you didn't set the filter conditions properly. The screenshot I shared above was for your reference.
1703889344531.png

I have made the necessary change on your behalf. Going forward please make sure to apply the Filter conditions properly.
1703889409583.png

If you wish for someone to create a workflow on your behalf, you can hire an expert. I won't be able to assist you in setting up your entire workflow. https://forum.pabbly.com/threads/pabbly-connect-experts-and-consultants.22/