• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

WooCommerce > GrooveMember

cha_pineda

I'm planning to add automation wherein once someone bought something (via WooCommerce), I would like to have them added to the right membership in GrooveMember. I was initially thinking the trigger will either be via webhook or when someone created an order on WooCommerce. However, I am not sure how to proceed with the action. I was initially thinking that APIs would work but APIs for Groove.cm are not yet available (the earliest is in 2022). I'd like to seek advice.

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
I'm planning to add automation wherein once someone bought something (via WooCommerce), I would like to have them added to the right membership in GrooveMember. I was initially thinking the trigger will either be via webhook or when someone created an order on WooCommerce. However, I am not sure how to proceed with the action. I was initially thinking that APIs would work but APIs for Groove.cm are not yet available (the earliest is in 2022). I'd like to seek advice.
If the Groove team is not offering the APIs for integration, then we will have to wait until they launch it. Till then the integration won't be possible.

Further do watch various automation tutorial associated with WooCommerce here - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVA5GKy8qpDxQR5xSt_zcJg/search?query=woocommerce