• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

WooCommerce Order Information to Stackby

kanpongt

I am wondering if I can use pabbly to connect WooCommerce with Stackby to fulfil this function -> Once clients purchase products via Woocommerce, the order information including customer names, their purchased products, paid amount, and types of payment, are sent automatically to stackby "create new roll action". Please let me know :)
Best,

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
I am wondering if I can use pabbly to connect WooCommerce with Stackby to fulfil this function -> Once clients purchase products via Woocommerce, the order information including customer names, their purchased products, paid amount, and types of payment, are sent automatically to stackby "create new roll action". Please let me know :)
Best,
Yes you can create a workflow for your use case -

1622276472241.png

kanpongt

I tried this but it seems like the it only pull a number from woo commerce. I can't seem to find other data like name, types of payment and etc. for field matching.

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
I tried this but it seems like the it only pull a number from woo commerce. I can't seem to find other data like name, types of payment and etc. for field matching.
You missed capturing the webhook response for WooCommernce.

Please go through the first part of the video to know how to capture webhook responses for WooCommerce. -