• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Workflow is functional but not yielding desired results.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Team,

I have created a workflow integrating Servetel (a cloud telephony service). So whenever we receive a call over Servetel, this goes into a workflow, triggering a WATI message, and is setup in such a way that calls received by each department will be routed and receive a different set of messages from WATI. I had received one message while testing in the initial stages, and it was just one WATI message. Now, with multiple steps, it is not working as intended. Please check and help me with this.

Hey @Supreme,

The workflow is set to trigger when a call connects to any department for a particular number.

We have different departments on a single number, so when someone calls, they can be routed to any chosen department. For example, if the graphic department is chosen, it goes into the router and triggers the "true" condition in the graphic route, and then the whole flow starts.

The plan is to have an 8-piece content marketing workflow using WATI for each department: graphic, video, website, and digital.

Thanks,
Kaushik Ghorpade

Last edited:

Supreme

Staff member
Based on the router condition in your workflow and the recent history logs, it is evident that your workflow is functioning as expected.

1690271875304.png

Yes, I did when testing. The reason I have switched it off is that we get too many calls, and too many tasks will be consumed. The workflow is still not complete and is not triggering broadcasts on WATI. You can switch it on and try calling 08068051523/+918068051523 and selecting graphic or digital to see if you receive any kind of message.

Supreme

Staff member
Can you please record a short video on the same, so that we can look into it and can help you?

Supreme

Staff member
Kindly use the "Send Template Message" action step once in place of "Send Template Message (Beta)" and then try again. As we have tried the action step it is working fine.

1690453425552.png

You can also refer to the following video -

Status
Not open for further replies.