• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Workflow is getting stuck

Look

Hey,

I recently purchased Pabbly Connect as an alternative to IFTTT and my workflow is getting stuck.
I need to turn it off and on to make it work again, but I did not purchase a yearly subscription to turn off and on the workflow every day.

Please fix this.

The history is showing "success" but the post is not being reposted from WordPress to Blogger blogs.
Name of the workflow: Synd To Blogger - All In One

Please take a look and kindly let me know.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Look

You can turn off your workflow by toggling the On/Off button. As we can see from your workflows' history logs it seems like the workflow is working fine.

The history is showing "success" but the post is not being reposted from WordPress to Blogger blogs.
Name of the workflow: Synd To Blogger - All In One

Though if you can share the screenshot or a short video of your concern, would be great to assist your query. Also, share the Task History Id which didn't process accordingly.

Look

I'm attaching the source website and the Blogspot blog. As you can see the Blogspot blog is missing several posts from the original/source website.

Zrzut ekranu 2022-04-14 03.50.19.png

Zrzut ekranu 2022-04-14 03.50.33-min.png

Please fix this issue. It happens once in a while but it happens and it's annoying.

Btw, I just checked and it says "Quota exceeded for quota metric 'Queries' and limit 'Queries per day' of service 'blogger.googleapis.com' for consumer 'project_number:370790808751"

While it was just 3-4 per day. What is going on?
I just checked and it appeared it's happening every day - please fix this. I purchased the upgrade to not have to deal with such limitations.

Last edited:

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Look

As we can see from your workflow there are 2 flaws has been occurred -

1. Double quotes are also coming from your WordPress in the Title field which is causing errors in your Blogger action step. So, kindly use the "Text Formatter" action steps to remove it with a single quote.

Though we have set the action step in your workflow, so now you only have to map its response in all your Blogger action step.

1649922318996.png

1649922465096.png

2. Regarding your concern on "Quota exceeded for quota metric 'Queries' and limit 'Queries per day' of service 'blogger.googleapis.com', you have exceeded the API limit of posting on BLogger and because of that you are getting quota exhausted error after a few executions.

This error is directly coming from the Google Blogger server end, so kindly use the Delay action step in your workflow to avoid daily quota limits.

2022-04-14_13h20_10.png

Look

Regarding point nr 1: I have no idea what you mean. I set it up previously with your assistance and it's working fine most of the time or 50% of the time, so I don't get why in some cases it causes issues and in some it doesn't. Please elaborate.

Regarding point nr 2: so I have only a couple of posts per day allowed?

Q3: what blogging platforms allowing posting videos with links you have in your arsenal except Blogspot and Tumblr?
I went through the integrations but I don't see anything more. Please let me know in case I missed something.

Thanks

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Look

Regarding point nr 1: I have no idea what you mean. I set it up previously with your assistance and it's working fine most of the time or 50% of the time, so I don't get why in some cases it causes issues and in some it doesn't. Please elaborate.

The title field which you are passing in your Blogger contains double quotes and to replace it you have to use "Text Formatter" which we have previously explained to you & set the action step in your workflow too.

Regarding point nr 2: so I have only a couple of posts per day allowed?

As per Blogger API, you can only send 10 concurrent posts at a time. Regarding the 429 error which you have got in your task history please check out their documentation.

what blogging platforms allowing posting videos with links you have in your arsenal except Blogspot and Tumblr?
I went through the integrations but I don't see anything more. Please let me know in case I missed something.

You can check our integration platform for the bogging application.