• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

workflow is not running

Prachi SND

I have created a workflow in which when an order is updated in woo commerce and its status is completed it will be entered in google sheets. using the product id of the completed order, I have to send WhatsApp message of the installation link with the product image which is mentioned in another Google sheet. I want pabbly to lookup product id and send the required link and image to the targeted person with whatsapp AI sensy. but my flow is not working.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hey @Prachi SND,

Please grant me access to your workflow by adding me as a team member. This will allow me to gain a better understanding of your issue.
Once you have added me as a Team Member, do let us know the name of your workflow.
Email: [email protected]
Also, remember to revoke access once your query has been resolved.

Attaching a video for your reference:

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
It seems that you have entered/mapped incorrect data in the Lookup Column(s) field. Please enter/map the column as it is given in the help text and try again.
1688580134324.png

Prachi SND

my work is to send messages with installation links to the customers. 1 sheet have all data of customers and second is of links. common thing between sheets are their product IDs, how to I initiate this automation.
And one more issue is I have images of product in my laptop how do I send message with images when I insert drive image link in link sheets

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
can you do this you are now a team member
Since I do not know the columns whose data you want to capture, I cannot make this change for you.
Please watch the attached video below to understand how to use the Google Sheets 'Lookup Spreadsheet Rows' action event.

my work is to send messages with installation links to the customers. 1 sheet have all data of customers and second is of links. common thing between sheets are their product IDs, how to I initiate this automation.
And one more issue is I have images of product in my laptop how do I send message with images when I insert drive image link in link sheets
I would suggest that you seek help from an automation expert who can assist you in setting up this workflow according to your use case.