• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Workflow notification

betancese

Hello,

I setup a tidy cal workflow that is triggered when an appt is scheduled, its filtered by the appt type, and then it sends an email to the individual who set the appointment. I keep getting the following notice for each one even after authenticating. Does this mean that after 24hrs the authentication expires? How can I keep it authenticated so the workflow doesn't get paused?

Trigger Name: Tidycal > New Booking
Trigger Error:

{"message":"Unauthenticated."}

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @betancese

Could you please share the workflow name and it is not possible that the authentication get expires after 24 hours since the Tidycal application has oAuth2.0 authentication?

Kindly try reconnecting the application and try again, let us know if you face any further issue.

betancese

Hey @betancese

Could you please share the workflow name and it is not possible that the authentication get expires after 24 hours since the Tidycal application has oAuth2.0 authentication?

Kindly try reconnecting the application and try again, let us know if you face any further issue.
Hello,

I have 3 Tidycal Workflows. They each receive that error after a few hours. I go in re-do the steps, get the confirmation its connected and then after after a few hours see the same message.

1662561706923.png

Thanks,

Evelyn

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @betancese

I have 3 Tidycal Workflows. They each receive that error after a few hours. I go in re-do the steps, get the confirmation its connected and then after after a few hours see the same message.
As we can see from your workflows and its task history Id, we are unable to find such an error.

Kindly share the proper task history Id or the screenshot on the same.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @betancese

We have tested the Tidycal trigger event at our end in the live environment and it is working accordingly.

Whereas connection was always created back 24 hrs.

So, kindly contacts the Tidycal support team for the same.

2022-09-09_15h43_31.png