• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Workflow rule not triggering in ZOHO for leads created through Facebook lead ads using Pabbly connect

Sparsh

Hey,

I created workflows to connect Facebook lead ads and ZOHO CRM. It is successfully uploading leads in the leads module of ZOHO CRM.

The problem is, the rules that I have created in ZOHO for a certain condition to update a field of the lead in ZOHO are not working. I have talked to ZOHO support and the rules are working on other leads except the ones coming through Pabbly connect.

Please help me sort out this issue. Is there any issue with the Pabbly connect permissions with ZOHO CRM that need to be worked upon or anything else?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Sparsh

Please allow us some time to check the possibility of your concern. We will update you on a while.

Last edited by a moderator:

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Sparsh

We double-checked the possibility of implement rules on ZOHO CRM Action, but we couldn't find anything on their API documentation. Could you please ask them to provide the API documentation with the implementation of rules while creating the leads on the platform?