• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

workflow

I am capturing information's as shown in excel sheet (from razorpay after payment) but suddenly address part alone not capturing what will be the reason....pls assist to fix it...

Attachments

• Address issue.png
    Address issue.png
    30 KB · Views: 26
We capturing information's from razor pay to excel sheet, data was capturing well. i between i forgot to renew after then after renewal also data not getting captured. pls guide to fix

Attachments

• Active Flow Pic 1.png
    Active Flow Pic 1.png
    54.9 KB · Views: 25
  • Active Flow Pic.png
    Active Flow Pic.png
    49.5 KB · Views: 29

Luv

Staff member
Hey @Aariembroideryn Designers

We examined your issue and found that no payment responses have been captured from the webhook since June 8th, 2024. Please capture a new webhook response and verify that the webhook URL is still correctly set up.

1718968710983.png

Also, make sure that your webhook is setup properly. You can follow the instructions mentioned in this video -

Additionally, if the issue continues, please provide us with a screen recording showing the payment made and the response not being captured in Pabbly. This will help us assist you more effectively.

Luv

Staff member

Kindly verify if your webhook URL is setup up correctly in RazorPay with the required trigger events and is turned 'active'. Also share with us the screen recording of the webhook setup that you have done in your account. So that we can look for any errors, if there are.

Refer to this video here.

Hi after activating the web hook i got the event captured, but however i am not repeatedly not getting address filed in the excel sheet in all the work flow and i cant get the date of event in the excel sheet, pls assist to fix the same

Luv

Staff member

Upon looking into your Task History, it appears that the mapping is not done accurately.

1719316354986.png

Kindly make sure that the responses you are mapping are getting received every time. For example, in the address field, you can map "Full Address" instead of "Address".

1719316448438.png

Kindly check the same and perform it for every route.

Let us know if this works for you.

Yes i made that point. other events happening smoothly, this error routers are not capturing address. hope fully it will resolve.

I have one more clarification...

1) how to capture the date of the event in the excel sheet.

Luv

Staff member

For getting the Date or Time of the payment you can use "Date/Time Formatter" by Pabbly. You can add the Date/Time Formatter step after RazorPay trigger and use "Current Date" action step in the same. Kindly refer to this video from 8:54 below -

Kindly adjust the format accordingly as mentioned in the video.