• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Xero integration issues

Durkis

I am trying to create an invoice in Xero
I have 2 things happening in the Xero integration that I don't understand.
Invoice is being created, but even though the field is mapped in the correct manner, and all the their mapped fields are correctly displaying, when we get to unit amount, the value reverts to the value of the originally mapped field. have tried this several times, rebuilt it form scratch once but same result. Also the tax feild is supposed to be a percentage but adds 10 instead of 10%

here's the flow, there are 2 invoice creation fields because I was rebuilding it to see if it would work

I am contacting Xero as wel,l help is appreciated. Thank you.
Screenshot (118).png

Last edited:

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Durkis

You need to define the tax rate in Xero such that the tax rate comes in % if your tax rate is 0% then it will not consider the % tax rate.

2022-06-15_11h17_04.png

2022-06-15_11h23_05.png

Durkis

Thanks..
Now, none of the fields are updating in google sheets! I had this working but now it's fallen down😒 It works and then it doesn'tScreenshot (121).png