• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Yet another Spayee incidence

@Neeraj @Pabbly Team @Supreme
guys, its giving me a sleepless nights, spayee messages are not getting processed yet again!!! this time i first raised it to spayee instead of coming to you, the answer from them is "Pabbly has blocked our IPs, and they are trying to connect with you guys" This is giving me jitters that i will always be unsure of the solution i bought!!!

Pls help to resolve it once for all

Rgds
Nikhil

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
Hey @Nikhil Gundale

These IPs are getting blocked by the Cloudflare team globally. It's not because we're blocking it. We have already shared information with them and suggested they should check why Spayee IP has been blocked globally by the Cloudflare team. We're not sure why they are saying that Pabbly has blocked their IPs.

Further, we have asked the Cloudflare team to whitelist the IP list which the Spayee team has provided to us.

Hope the above information helps.