• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

• Please note that the team will not be available on 7th September 2024, due to a public holiday in India.

During this period, support assistance may experience some delays.

YouTube Video Showing as Draft

OTechnical

After adding all details to the YouTube Video from Google Sheets, everything is added automatically by Pabbly-Connect, but it remains as a draft. I have to manually Publish the video on Youtube. The visibility of video remains as Draft after updating through Pabbly Connect. How to automate this part through Pabbly connect?

1714723794969.png

After Uploading and changing visibility as "PUBLIC", how can i get status of video to be written as "All Ok" in last column of same google sheet i used ?

Last edited:

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @OTechnical

Can you please record a detailed video on how the visibility of the video is getting drafted and how you initially uploading it on YouTube?

OTechnical

I uploaded the videos to YouTube Channel manually at once. Now After updating details to particular video by matching Video ID, It remains as Draft. it wont get published. even I used Upload Youtube Video (Beta) Action in pabbly connect. In the Upload Video Action it give me error "Media type 'text/html; charset=utf-8' is not supported." But my question is, i already have video uploaded on youtube, if i do it manually, everything works perfect, when using pabbly it make some problem. so why?

Supreme

Staff member
Kindly share the workflow URL once in which you have tried the same, so that we can look into it.