• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Zenler Funnels

I am trying to create a workflow as follows:

When a new client fills a form in a funnel on Zenler, I will be able to enroll him as a student on Zenler.

Trigger - New member on Funnel
Action - Enroll member in Zenler Course

Can someone help me on this one, mainly because as a Trigger when I choose Zenler it does not give me the option to choose a Funnel as an event. The events are only related to a course as per screenshot attached.

Is there any way around this?

Thanks

Jennifer

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-05-19 at 11.40.30.png
    Screenshot 2022-05-19 at 11.40.30.png
    164.4 KB · Views: 48

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Jennifer Magri

We are currently looking into your use case and it might a little bit of time as it requires Zenler - New member of the Funnel trigger event to achieve your use case.

Once our tech team adds the desired trigger event in the integration we will let you know and guide you with your use case.

Though you can post the request to add the integration on the platform here - https://pabbly.hellonext.co/

Hey @Supreme

This morning I checked on Pabbly and your amazing staff have already added more options in the Trigger :)

Is it possible that when I choose 'New Lead' from the Trigger, I will be able to choose from which funnel this lead is coming? As I have various funnels and I need to do an event for only one of my funnels. I hope this makes sense.

Thanks again,

Jennifer

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Jennifer Magri

Yes, we have recently added the "Zenler: New Lead" trigger event and it will capture the leads from all of your funnels(not from the specific funnel).

Hi @Supreme

Thank you for that! :) Is it possible to include a step to choose a particular funnel? As obviously I do not want to give access to a course to everyone who signs up as a lead on my website.

Thanks again, Jennifer