• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Can't unenroll user from a bundle (Zenler)

Status
Not open for further replies.

supermeep

Hello!

I've been using Pabbly to connect Plugnpaid with Zenler. Whenever a user pays in Plugnpaid, I made it so they get enrolled in a bundle, which enrolls them in 7 different courses in Zenler (and all of this works, thanks!). However, when I try to do the same for unenrolling when they cancel the subscription, I get an error saying the course doesn't exist (which would make sense, since it's a bundle). Automatically unenrolling from one of the 7 courses does work with Pabbly though. So I was wondering if it was possible to unenroll from 7 different courses within a single workflow. Thanks in advance!

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @supermeep

Kindly try adding 7 individual action steps for the respective courses in which the user is enrolled into. Also do share the workflow URL in which you have made the automation.

supermeep

Thanks for the reply! I did think about doing the 7 individual action steps but figured it was a lot of manual work, as I didn't see a way for me to copy and paste workflows.

But for some reason unenrolling from the bundle works today, even though I wasn't able to get it to work yesterday, so it seems I don't have an issue anymore, so thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.