• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Problem with Google Calendar to Twilio Appointment Reminders

mikec29526

Here is a Google calendar event (Not sure how to get the ID of it, hopefully this will get it for you

In my workflow called Rauch - Jen - this should have triggered an appt reminder on Nov 7th at 4pm. It didn't trigger anything that I can find in the workflow history. Could you tell me why?

This is happening across a lot of my calendars but let's just focus on one appointment here, and see why this didn't trigger.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @mikec29526

This is happening across a lot of my calendars but let's just focus on one appointment here, and see why this didn't trigger.
Could you please tell us what is the owner/admin of the calendar which you are using is? Or if that got shifted to another calendar?

mikec29526

I am not really sure why that matters, but look at this particular Task ID

IjU3NjcwNTZjMDYzNDA0MzA1MjY5NTUzNDUxMzA1MTYwNTQzNyI_3D_pc​

I confirmed in the Twilio SMS Logs it did not send. Also, the GMAIL step - that also did not send an email to me (and I have several successful ones so it's not an issue with GMAIL setup. So some are working, some are not - but look at that transaction ID - why would it not have sent the Twilio Text OR the Gmail?

mikec29526

Looks like about 80% success today on sending the appointment reminders. This is just very odd. If I originally set these up with my own calendar, but then changed it to my client's calendar once it was all configured and tested, would that cause any issue? I am just grasping trying to find any reason why this would not be working.

Supreme

Staff member
If I originally set these up with my own calendar, but then changed it to my client's calendar once it was all configured and tested, would that cause any issue?
Perhaps you might have done some changes in your calendar and because of that, you might be required to do the reauthorization.

So, kindly monitor the automation and let us know if the issue still persists.

mikec29526

Would it hurt if I just cloned the workflow, delete the current one, and then let the new workflow go out and fetch all the future calendar events? There are no events for Friday, Saturday or Sunday, so it seems like that would work, correct? It has already sent Thursdays so the only thing I am concerned with is events starting next Monday.

Supreme

Staff member
Would it hurt if I just cloned the workflow, delete the current one, and then let the new workflow go out and fetch all the future calendar events? There are no events for Friday, Saturday or Sunday, so it seems like that would work, correct?
Yes, that should work for you. Kindly give it a try and let us know if you get stuck at any step.

mikec29526

Ok so I cloned a workflow, deleted original, and then made the new one live. I am using the calendar called R1.
I put an appt in for later tomorrow and it worked fine.

When I go to the workflow history - I do not see future appointments (for Monday or any of next week's appointments) in here even though they are in the Google calendar for next week.

Since this is a newly created workflow - will it not trigger on events that were in Google calendar before the workflow was created? And only trigger on newly created events? I just need to know as it seems like it only works on newly created events.

Supreme

Staff member
Since this is a newly created workflow - will it not trigger on events that were in Google calendar before the workflow was created?
No, the previously added calendar event will not trigger the workflow. After the workflow is set up then the newly created event will be followed the workflow accordingly.

1668146854281.png