• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Workflow task id or history link for it

dbs00

Hey
So I want to set a workflow with multiple delays for a order As a drip feed on a newsletter
Step 1-3
Delay 1 day
Step 4
Delay 1 day
Step 5

Is there a way to automatically get this specific workflow session ID or history link using a pabbly task?
So I can automatically save it in a sheet and get back to it easily if i need to stop it ?

Rather than manually having to go and search the history of that specific workflow and try and figure out where’s that specific order.
Ty

Luv

Hey @dbs00

Yes, you can add multiple delays like that in a workflow. You can just put up these delays by adding them after step 3 and step 4 in your workflow.

And for the other use case, you can use Pabbly Connect Manager. You can turn your workflow on/off, or you can get the task history data in your Google Sheets and much more with the help of Pabbly Connect Manager. You can learn more about Pabbly Connect Manager from the videos below.

dbs00

Can't find any info on getting the workflow history ID
the second video shows getting that but just on workflows that had errors. not for a workflow that executed properly and now is idle-ing waiting during delay time.

Fagun Shah

Can't find any info on getting the workflow history ID
the second video shows getting that but just on workflows that had errors. not for a workflow that executed properly and now is idle-ing waiting during delay time.
No there is no way to get execution id and save it in gsheet and then stop the workflow in delay using it.

Instead you need to add lookup step before each email sending step which checks the status of a particular contact i gsheet. If yes of email sending is Yes in a particular column then go ahead else filter out.