• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Allow empty fields in WhatsApp template

info

Your Task History ID
IjU3NjEwNTZmMDYzNjA0MzE1MjZiNTUzNDUxMzU1MTY2NTQzMiI_3D_pc
Hello,
We are an ice cream Woocommerce store with lots of product types, with flavors and add-ons. We built a template in which we are supposing the user selects all options, flavors and add-ons of a product. The problem is that the user might not select all options because they are optional therefore the WhatsApp template is not sent because there is empty data in the fields.

We need the system to allow empty fields in the template. Is there a solution please?

Attachments

• nodata.png
    nodata.png
    39.9 KB · Views: 38

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @info,

As per your Task History, I can see that the data has been sent to the WhatsApp Cloud API from Pabbly Connect accordingly, but the WhatsApp Cloud API didn't recognize it and responded with an error.

So, kindly contact the WhatsApp Cloud API support team; I hope they might help you with your API request accordingly.

Furthermore, we would recommend you reconnect the action step once and then try again.

info

ArshilAhmad,
I do not agree. WhatsApp API only takes one field in its template. In Pably it is possible to load almost any text inside that field and that is the reason we bought the full package. It was sending empty data in some fields gotten from the Woocommerce Order mapped fields and working perfectly. Now it does not.

There must be a way to roll back to what we used to have please.

info

ArshilAhmad,
I see you have cleared the template fields and tried to remap the Woocommerce Order again.
I have done a test purchase and capture the response in order to have the most important data working and now it does.

I will do another test purchase this time with a product that is most likely to get empty data and re-map the Woocommerce Order again. I will let you know how that results.