• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Amocrm update lead

fabioavb

Hi, I'm having truble to update a dal trought pabbly. I think the problem are the fields I am not geting right.
Like Lead: I'm inputing the lead ID
Updated At: I tried several formats but i really didint undertand the use for this date.
I'm inserting a number on buget and in tag (this ar the fiels that I want to update.
And I'm leavein every thing else blank.

The anser that the server is giving me is 500

Anyone can help me?

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @fabioavb

We looked into your Pabbly account and we couldn't find any workflow in which you have used AmoCRM's action step.

Kindly share the name of the workflow in which you are facing such an issue. So that we can look into it and can assist you accordingly.

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @fabioavb

Kindly reconnect the AmoCRM's action step and then try again. Seems like your AmoCRM's authentication is failed or you have passed the wrong credentials.

1657344743162.png

Also, you can refer to the following short recorded video for the same.

I hope this might help you out.

fabioavb

It is conected proprely, but still the problem on finding the lead:
Like Lead: I'm inputing the lead ID (if use the lead name, i wil have duplicates)
Updated At: I tried several formats but i really didint undertand the use for this date.
I'm inserting a number in tag (this are the fiels that I want to update.)

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @fabioavb

Like Lead: I'm inputing the lead ID (if use the lead name, i wil have duplicates)
You need to pass the Lead Id in the Lead field by mapping the Id from the trigger response.

You need to pass the new time in the Updated At field as for now the trigger response that you are having contains old time. If you map the correct timestamp in the field and run the automation live your action step will perform accordingly.

Though we have tested the action step by passing the timestamp accordingly.

I'm inserting a number in tag (this are the fiels that I want to update.)
You cannot pass every field empty, to update the lead you have to pass the PipeLine Id in terms to update the contact dynamically from the trigger response.

1657608892284.png