• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Automation dropped a date

Durkis

Hello, thank you for your continuing assistance.

This automation suddenly dropped some dates and started throwing up error messages:

Screenshot (19).png

This is a clone of the automation before I repaired it:

The start dates are not important, it is the due date that dropped out. It was a small matter to fix it, but I can you help me understand why it happened in the first place?

as you can see, the automation was creating tasks happily until 6/3:

Screenshot (18).png

Furthermore I have a question about cloning. If I cloned this automation and repaired the clone, then used the clone instead of the original, would all the existing automation information be lost, or would it preserved in the clone?

Thanks again for your great support,

Stuart

P

PabblyMember3

I have checked your account but, couldn't locate the actual workflow in which you faced the problem.

Can you share the task history ID so that, I can check it deeply?

As far as the cloning of workflow is concerned, If you want to use the cloned workflow then, the task history will not be inherited in the cloned workflow but the mapping related data will be preserved as it is. However, it is best practice to reconfigure each and every step of the cloned workflow to get seamless results.

You can review our product at our facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/formget.deals/

Durkis

Thanks for engaging. The history is here:

The clone of the broken workflow is in "working on" and is called

CLONE - [TESTING before moving to live - [Post quote email and task automation]]]

Thanks again.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Durkis

Please map the due and start date while creating the tasks directly from the trigger response because the Plutios' trigger response is proving the date in the required format, so you can avoid formatting the date and can directly map the dates accordingly.

2022-03-15_13h39_27.png