• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Automation from Formaloo to Pabbly Generates Double Input

Status
Not open for further replies.

lenovoman

Dear Pabbly Connect Team,

I am wondering why this execute 2 times? Same date and time. So, I got 2 results in my Google Sheet instead of 1 result. It should be one result because I only entered once.

This happens several times.

Please help and check if there's bug in here.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Henry Iriawan

1663857349871.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @lenovoman

As we can understand from your concern, you might have configured the webhook URL of your trigger event twice on your Formaloo account and because of that, you might be getting the same data twice from the application.

Since the trigger event is a webhook-based trigger that only gets the data from the application once send by the application itself.

So, kindly cross-check in your Formaloo account that is there any webhook URL that gets established twice.

lenovoman

Thank you for your information.

Per today, I tried again and nothing triggers twice. For Formaloo itself, it contains only once data. The thing that I found is in pabbly connect because it triggers twice for one data. But for now, it is already fixed.

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.