• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

• Please note that the team will not be available on 7th May 2024, due to a public holiday.

During this period, support assistance may experience some delays.

Can I duplicate a product?

MissNookie

I have events every 4 months. It would be ideal if I could simply duplicate the product once I have it set up with the payment plans I want.

A

Avneesh

Hello,

You can duplicate the plans if you want but products cannot be duplicated. Apologies for that.

1643353113841.png

MissNookie

It would be a good feature to have. Because a product will have multiple plans and upsells (for example), and being able to duplicate it all would be incredibly helpful.

A

Avneesh

Can you elaborate this a bit explaining how you want the products to be duplicated?

MissNookie

OK. So three times per year, for example, I have a weekend conference/event. That has a set series of pricing from Super Early Bird to Early Bird to Regular price to Replays.

It would be lovely to be able to copy the product, and have those set, so I just need to edit.

---

I have a series of products that include replays for a particular show. There is one price for that show (flat rate), and an upsell to a subscription option.

I'd like to be able to duplicate that, so that the details are correct, and I only have to edit a few things.

---

Also, once I've created a custom checkout page design, I'd love to be able to apply that to multiple products. If I can duplicate a product, that is easier.

Or, even better, have checkout page templates that can be applied in one click-choice, and edited in one place, no matter how many products they are applied to.

A

Avneesh

Oh okay. There's a solution for that already. You can clone a design from one plan to all/selected products and plans. Also, you can import from an already customized design to a new checkout page. There's an option in the checkout customizer for this.

1643632959722.png