• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Check if contact already exists (in FunnelKit)

Buschi

Hi. I couldn't find the answer here.
I am getting new leads from Meta that I want to add to FunnelKit. The workflow in Pabbly works fine until I get into the situation that a lead from facebook is already in my FunnelKit database. Then I get the error:
Codealready_exists
MessageAlready exists in the system
This is true of course. What can I do that in this case the existing contact gets updated?
Thx for you help. Cheers, Karsten

P

PabblyMember4

Hey @Buschi

We have made a test workflow in your account called as PC test and added the logic for if contact exists then kindly update it and if contact is new then Create a contact in Funnelkit. Please once check the workflow and then make the required changes in the workflow and make it live.

1679743059244.png

Thanks
Kunal

Buschi

Hey my friend. I realy appreciate your fast and valunrable response.
1. The "If contact already exists then update" path is not working. Can you take a look again?
2. Can there be a second "Router app" within the "if contact already exists than update" path/filter? I want to set two different tags. If the contact is “unsubscribed” than tag #A and if the contact is already subscribed then tay #B. Is this possible?
Thx for you support.

Arshita

Staff member
Hey @Buschi

To gain a better understanding of the Router step, it is recommended that you watch the following related videos on Router:

These videos will provide you with a comprehensive guide on how to use the Router step effectively. The videos will show you how to set up the Router step and how to use it in different scenarios. By watching these videos, you will be able to understand the Router step more clearly and how it can be used in your workflows.

Please try to set the condition from your end once and do let us know if you get stuck in any step, so we can check it for you.

Buschi

Heyho. Thx for the videos. I watched both. But I get this errors: it is for this workflow
1680026081527.png

It is in the second step: for contact ID I choosed #1 or #2.
1680026113585.png

This are the errors:
1680026170108.png

1680026189581.png

Do you have any suggestions on this?

Buschi

I build a brand new workflow and it worked better but in one action was an similar error as above mentioned.
1680031434480.png

What can I do?

Arshita

Staff member
It is in the second step: for contact ID I choosed #1 or #2.
To properly map the contact ID, it is necessary to select the correct field from the response. Currently, it seems that you are mapping the contact email instead of the contact ID.

Also, I would like to bring to your attention that the task was re-executed, which resulted in the loss of all the previously mapped fields. This occurred because Facebook lead cannot be re-executed, and doing so will discard all the mapped fields.

To resolve this issue, I have remapped the fields again. I expect that the workflow should now work smoothly without any problems. However, to ensure that everything is working correctly, I request you to generate a new Facebook lead and try to capture the response once again.

By doing this, you can verify that the fields have been remapped successfully and that the workflow is functioning as expected.

Please let me know if you are still facing the same issue.