• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Circle not showing tags..

Wallimann

Hello, I am creating an automation and a witch if a circle user is tagged with "tagname" that tag will also be added to convert kit.
The problem is that when making the connection with circle I am not able to see a list of tasks created in circle.
What am I missing?
Also I am seeing two different triggers for circle. Which one should I choose between "new tagged member" and "new tagged member (beta)"?

1698856488311.png

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @Wallimann,

We made some changes to the 'New Tagged Member' trigger event, and it is currently named 'New Tagged Member (Beta).' I suggest you try using the 'New Tagged Member (Beta)' trigger event and see if this gives you the desired response.

Wallimann

Ok I dded that step but now how do I set it up so that Pabbly onnect adds a tag to ConvertKit if the tag "Canceled" is found in that user?
I tried adding a Pabbly Filter but it's just not working correctly..

Attachments

• 1698891431546.png
    1698891431546.png
    175.1 KB · Views: 46

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
I have made changes to your workflow to ensure that the ConvertKit action step gets executed only if a member is tagged as 'Cancelled'.

Now, if you want to add a tag to a subscriber in ConvertKit, you should use the 'Tag a Subscriber' action event.
1698943071943.png

Wallimann

Unfortunately it is not working.. Pabbly says that the workflow was executed but the tag is NOT removed in ConvertKit..

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
It seems like you didn't clear the email address field before mapping the user email address from above. I have made that change on your behalf. Your workflow should work now.
1699126935222.png