• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Crove.app OneDrive pdf upload issue

I tried uploading a pdf document to OneDrive and it keeps generating an error, and even though the file is "uploaded" it never opens. You always get the error below. However, if I try to do the exact same process for Google Drive, the document uploads without any issues. We do require to be able to upload to OneDrive, as we use Microsoft suite for this company.

1682226344289.png

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hey @felipearbelaez,

Please share your workflow with us at the provided email address so that we can gain a better understanding of your issue. Once you have shared it, do let us know the name of your workflow.
Email: [email protected]
Also, remember to revoke access once your query has been resolved.

Attaching a video for your reference:

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Have you tried uploading the generated PDF file directly to OneDrive? Does it produce the same error as when you upload it through Pabbly Connect?

Do you mean manually uploading the PDF doc to OneDrive? If so, yes, it works without any issues.I just uploaded a document that was just triggered by the workflow, and it worked just fine.

There seems to be a bigger problem with OneDrive. The original error I encountered I can only replicate when reattempting to set up the workflow; once the workflow is executed by a new task automatically, it fails to execute with an "InvalidAuthenticationToken" error. If I try to authenticate the same account, it works again, and I replicate the pdf issue I explained when I created this thread, but it seems like it the OneDrive connection times out somehow, and it doesn't work once it's set up.

You can check task ID IjU3NjAwNTZiMDYzNDA0MzY1MjZlNTUzMjUxM2I1MTYxNTQzNyI_3D_pc as an example.

Supreme

Staff member
There seems to be a bigger problem with OneDrive. The original error I encountered I can only replicate when reattempting to set up the workflow; once the workflow is executed by a new task automatically, it fails to execute with an "InvalidAuthenticationToken" error. If I try to authenticate the same account, it works again, and I replicate the pdf issue I explained when I created this thread, but it seems like it the OneDrive connection times out somehow, and it doesn't work once it's set up.
As we can see from the error message from the respective task history Id, we can see that you might have done some changes in the OneDrive account and because of that the connection got void. So, please make a new connection and then try again.

1685950412200.png