• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Data not mapping correctly unless all fields are completed

Fusion

The mapped data moves around into different fields depending on the original data set.

An easy example is an address.
If the address has "address 1" and "address 2" then the mapped data will be one way.
If you submit more data without "address 2" then all of the other mapped fields are moved around.

Is this how the mapped data is expected to work?

Address 2 == "aaa"

Unsure is it is relevant, but the connections are: Podio > Xero

2022-07-27_ (10).jpg
2022-07-27_ (9).jpg

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Fusion

We looked into the task history Id of your workflow and it seems like the fields which you have mapped in the address fields are coming in a jumbled manner.

Kindly try remapping the action step and try again.

Fusion

I just cannot get this program to work properly.
Now, in an effort to remap the data I have lost all my work.

No big deal BUT I cannot even link to Podio anymore.
The fields are not populating no matter what I try to do.

What am I doing wrong?

2022-07-28_ (3).jpg

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Fusion

Kindly cross-check the respective organization and the workspace whether the application is available underneath the organization or not.

Fusion

Nothing is available for any workspaces.
I disconnected, and tried anything I can think of.

I went back to Zapier and set up all three flows I've been struggling with in 30mins. They're basic and shouldn't take a lot of effort.

I really want to like this product but it doesn't work. I cannot connect apps or access their respective data. And when I can, they do not map correctly.

What should I do?
What am I missing?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Fusion

We have made some changes in the trigger event of Podio, kindly try again and let us know if that works for you.

1659164160488.png

schmekis

Hello I am running into the exact same issue. The fields mapped correctly the first time, but if one or more fields aren't filled out, then the fields don't map correctly.

Your last reponse made it seem like this had been addressed.

If I can't map data accurately, then pabbly is not useful. Please help.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @schmekis

Kindly share your registered email address with Pabbly along with the name of the workflow in which you are unable to map the data.