• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Error Message from Digistore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karin

I got the following error message from Digistore:
Your server has NOT successfully responded to our IPN notification.
Error code: HTTP STATUS 410
Error message: The IPN call was not successful. Your destination server returned an HTTP status indicating an error. You can find the HTTP status above. Only an HTTP status of 200 indicates a successful IPN call. Any other status is an error. Please check the HTTP status and contact the technical administrator of your target server if necessary.
What can I do now?

P

PabblyMember4

Hey @Karin

We have checked the workflows and history, however, we have not found the mentioned error anywhere in the workflow. Could you please share any screenshots or create any short video for a better understanding of the issue?

Karin

I got the email from digistore. The product in question has existed at Digistore for a long time and there have never been any problems with the sale. What has changed now is the webhook for the connection to Pabbly. I opened the link from the email and filmed it. (I cannot upload a video here, I'm sorry.) Then I requested a new review.The result is again as follows:

HTTP STATUS 410
I got the email from digistore. The product in question has existed at Digistore for a long time and there have never been any problems with the sale. What has changed now is the webhook for the connection to Pabbly. I opened the link from the email and filmed it. Then I requested a new review.The #result is as follows:

P

PabblyMember4

Hey @Karin

We did not see any errors in the Digistore workflow in Pabbly. Could you please check with the Digistore team and let us know about their response?

Thanks
Kunal

Karin

As Digistore could not find the failure as well, I deleted the connection and installed it again. Now it works.

Status
Not open for further replies.