• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Excel step is not shown as error but it is not working

Your Task History ID
IjU3NjIwNTY5MDYzNTA0MzU1MjY4NTUzMjUxMzU1MTYyNTQzNiI_3D_pc
Hello,

i use the Excel (old) step. Pabbyl says it runs okay but in details it shows an error:

This shoudl be marked as non working to find these issues easier.

Monosnap Task History | Pabbly Connect 2023-12-05 19-16-27.jpg

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
I had a discussion with the technical team and they have informed me that since it's a multi-step action step and other API requests have fired accordingly and that's why it didn't show up as failed.

I had a discussion with the technical team and they have informed me that since it's a multi-step action step and other API requests have fired accordingly and that's why it didn't show up as failed.
This sounds only lie a partly answer :) Its normal that in multi step one step fails ... and in all other cases you mark the failed step .. thtas why we can see which step failed and even we can choose to exeute the failed step