• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Exports taking a long time - days

Qi_40

When I recently exported payments or subscriptions CSV files and it took days for me to get an email that the download is available.
Is this normal?

The exports were around 300 items so not too large.

Qi_40

My exports from 22-03-2023 finally arrived on 28-03-2023, 6 days later!
I would really appreciete it if someone answers this question and or looks into making the time shorter.

P

Pabblymember14

Hello,

Can you please check it once again & let me know if you're still facing such case?

MukeshR

Staff member
Hello @Qi_40 ,
Upon reviewing this on our side, we found that the use of your own SMTP settings might be the cause of the issue. We recommend reaching out to your email provider for more in-depth details on this matter. If you need any further assistance from us, please don't hesitate to ask. For additional clarity, please refer to the attached screenshot.

1697801040123.png

Qi_40

Okay I will take a look but I am not sure that is the problem.
For example today I received an email of an export a few days ago and of the 50 records selected the downloaded file contained only 15 records

Qi_40

I think there may be a problem with the exports if the data is filtered.

For example when I try to export the last 50 Status = Paid customers. I receive no export email.