• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

extract image or image url from notion database

group

hey i have a database in notion. in one property if i open peak i can see the image. i want get that image and post it. how can i do that. or when i open peak there is also the content which i will be posting. now can anyone tell me how can i do that. either post that image with content or mayb just post the image

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @group
i have a database in notion. in one property if i open peak i can see the image. i want get that image and post it. how can i do that. or when i open peak there is also the content which i will be posting. now can anyone tell me how can i do that.
Have you tried the "Search Object" action step to retire the image from your desired database?

1699705155952.png

group

Hey @group

Have you tried the "Search Object" action step to retire the image from your desired database?

View attachment 34054
1699708169968.png

the thing is that in the property the image is like that.when i click on the left side property name then i can see the image. now can you tell me how can i post this whole thing in facebook. i mean i want the image and the content to post

Supreme

Staff member
Could you kindly provide details about the process you've used previously? This will enable us to explore the potential further.