• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Facebook Conversions API Sending [] as Content ID even when left blank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joshua

When sending a lead event through the Facebook Conversion API module in Pabbly Connect, I receive [] as a Content ID parameter even when I leave it blank (I found this out while testing with the native Facebook test function).

Here's an image of what it looks like:
1643600091567.png

Here's what it looks like when sent via Zapier:
1643599934074.png

Could someone kindly look into this? Thanks

P

PabblyMember3

We have made some changes to the Send Lead Event action of the Facebook Conversion API and now, you will not see the blank array in the received event data when there is no value passed in the content ID.

1643612582854.png

Also, check the Content IDs field is no more required to pass the data within double quotes.

1643612557046.png

Kindly, update your workflow with the updated Action and remove the deprecated action form there.

1643612911985.png

Status
Not open for further replies.