• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Getting an error on the LeadConnector integration "Custom fields not found."

escrazi

I am trying to create a contact based on an incoming webhook. Before I added all the custom fields I needed I connected and tested the connection mapping just the standard data and it worked. I added the custom fields I need and reconnected, it shows all the custom fields. I tried to once again test (without mapping any of the custom fields) and it ends in an error "Custom fields not found.". Checking the CRM, Pabbly creates a contact record but all fields are blank. This is a problem because I'm now completely stuck and can't get the contacts created.

How do I fix this? How do I proceed?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @escrazi

Kindly try passing the data in any of your custom fields once and then try again.

Further, you should pass tags in double quotes as mentioned in the help text. Please try again and let us know if that is working fine.

1666956438142.png

MisOneal

I was experiencing the same thing but I put quotes around the tag field. It went through but I still got the error and it does not show a history. Can you help me figure out what's wrong

Himesh

I was experiencing the same thing but I put quotes around the tag field. It went through but I still got the error and it does not show a history. Can you help me figure out what's wrong
You need to start a separate thread for your question with your workflow URL and error screenshot or screen recording so others can help better.