• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Getting Error While running Send Private Reply on FB for New Comment on FB Page

jkachhara

Your Task History ID
IjU3NmMwNTZhMDYzNjA0MzU1MjY4NTUzZDUxMzA1MTYxNTQzNyI_3D_pc
Hi,

When I am running "Send Private Reply on Facebook for New Comment on Facebook Page" Workflow, I am getting below error:

(#230) Requires pages_messaging permission to manage the object. Error screenshot attached.

I don't know how to get this permission, will you please help me in this matter.

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• FB Error.PNG
    FB Error.PNG
    60.9 KB · Views: 15

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @jkachhara

Thanks for the update, it seems that the response to your Facebook action steps indicates missing permission during the app's authentication process, which may have resulted in not granting all the necessary permissions to post the reply on the page.

Request the pages_messaging Permission:
  • Go to your Facebook Developer App dashboard.
  • Navigate to the "Features" section.
  • Find "Messenger" and enable the "Pages messaging" feature.
  • Follow the on-screen instructions to request permission. This might involve app review by Facebook.
Further, please make a new connection once in the incognito mode of your browser and then check again.