• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Google Calendar Appt Reminders Issue when appointment is modified

mikec29526

I have a workflow that does appointment reminders 24 hours before the event start time. It sends the text based off the phone number being put in the description field. I am noticing that if I schedule an appt reminder and don't put that phone number in the description field right away, and do it a week later but still more than 24 hours before the appointment, it does not run. Is there a solution to this problem? More simplistically put - sometimes we don't put the phone number in the description right away, and the appointment gets queued up in Pabbly for execution, then we put the phone number in later. Any ideas?

Fagun Shah

You can try using "Get Event" action just before Text Reminder step and map the phone number value from that step's response.

This way it will always fetch latest event information before sending the reminder, including the phone number.