• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Google Sheets to Interact WhatsApp API + Routing delay days

Your Task History ID
IjU3NmQwNTZiMDYzNDA0MzM1MjZjNTUzMDUxMzE1MTZhNTQzNyI_3D_pc
Hi,

My Google Sheets are getting added with customer data in Sheet1=Main Sheet, now i have given the formula to divide the data into days the customer registered. (Sheet2=Monday), (Sheet3=Tuesday), (Sheet4=Wednesday)......, Now, I want to send specific messages to people who register each day. i have configured it now, but when i see the history, the data is not getting captured. getting random numbers captured and WhatsApp API (Task History) states "Please correct the following error - Either 'phoneNumber' with 'countryCode' Or 'fullPhoneNumber' is required"

Regards
Ashwin Babulkar

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @Rekha Babulkar,

For Google Sheets, we do not support formula-based triggers. The data must either be entered manually into the trigger column or through an API.

If any formula is added to the trigger column of the Google Sheet, then automation will not work.

Hi @Rekha Babulkar,

For Google Sheets, we do not support formula-based triggers. The data must either be entered manually into the trigger column or through an API.

If any formula is added to the trigger column of the Google Sheet, then automation will not work.
Do you have any soluation to match the days and send the templates? below is my format from Facebook to Google Sheets

DateNameEmail AddressPhone Number
Sun Jul 28 12:20Ashwin BaXXXkar[email protected]9186XXXX0760

Subin

Staff member
Hey @Rekha Babulkar !

In case you want to send data further by matching the dates, then you can check on this video tutorial for your reference-

This can work for you.

Hey @Rekha Babulkar !

In case you want to send data further by matching the dates, then you can check on this video tutorial for your reference-

This can work for you.
Thank you Subin,

Here is my scenario: I have webinars scheduled on Wednesdays and Saturdays. If someone registers on Sunday, they should receive a welcome message, followed by a "3 days to go!" reminder. This sequence continues with a "2 days to go!" reminder sent a day later and a "Tomorrow is the day!" reminder sent two days later. On the day of the webinar (Wednesday), the users receive two reminder messages to join the webinar LIVE at 7pm.

For those who register on Thursday, they will receive a "2 days to go!" message, a "1 day to go!" message, and a "Today is the webinar!" message leading up to Saturday morning. I hope this clarifies my automation setup.

Subin

Staff member
Hey @Rekha Babulkar !

As per your use case, you need to setup two workflows, one for Wednesday and one for Saturday.

You can refer to this video tutorial for the same-

This will work for you.