• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Google Sheets To QuickBooks Not Working Anymore

james@SCB

I really can't figure out what is happening here, I had the google sheets doc that pulls in the amount spent last month in my client's ads, then it stopped working.

The plan is that I go into the sheet on the first of every month and update the invoice number row and that should trigger pabbly to pass the agency fee owed to QuickBooks where I can review and send.

However, starting last month, the agency fee column in my google ads is not passing through, instead it just puts $0 in every invoice. It's also notable that the data of service is also not passing through correctly.

1696286009747.png

You can see above that this is the webhook response received. Everything here is correct. Circled in green is the number I need passed into the invoice.

1696286144397.png

Also above you can see the workflow includes a google sheet which has the client IDs and emails and then searches for them in step two and then creates the invoice in step three.

With all that set up, here are some examples of mismatched information when I press test and save:

1.) Here's the parameter for date that I have linked to the Google Sheet:
1696286462656.png

You can see in the received response that it did not send through correctly
1696286521084.png

2.) Another example of the line item amount:
1696286558672.png

And here's what shows in the received response after hitting Save and test...

1696286680274.png

This is the line item in Quickbooks...
1696286729752.png

It created the right invoice number, for the right customer, with the right sales term, right quantity but it messes up date and amount. Why is that?

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @james@SCB,

I have made some changes to your workflow, and they seem to have fixed the issue you encountered. Make sure that the format of the date you capture from Google Sheets always remains the same, MM/DD/YYYY.

1696288702330.png
1696288769161.png

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
I added a Text Formatter to remove the $ sign before the amount and also a Date/Time Formatter to fix the date format.