• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Grab Emails from Website and Add to Go Highlevel

sazpgh

I have a website of construction people following specific projects that I would like to have their emails pulled from the website, compared against what has already been added in go highlevel and if they are new, send them into a workflow in GHL. Is there a way to do this?

P

PabblyMember4

hey @sazpgh

I am afraid, this scenario is currently not possible. As if you are getting the emails from your website but still you will not be able to add it into the workflow in GHL as we have only GET action for this API available by Go Highlevel. You can check the same on the API documentation

Last edited by a moderator:

sazpgh

Here is the workflow I am trying to do.

Visit a page like this, https://procurement.opengov.com/portal/washington-county-or/projects/25084/followers.
Have a system pull all the names, email addresses, and designations and possibly add them to a spreadsheet for reference.

Then compare each contact's details against GHL contacts and if they are already in the system, skip. If they are not in the GHL contacts listing, add them to a new workflow or even let me add a tag that would have GHL add them to a workflow.

Possible?

P

PabblyMember4

Hey @sazpgh

Could you please let us know if you have API or webhooks for the link that you shared? As we need to have API or webhooks for getting data in the workflow. If yes, then we can bring the data inside the workflow, and then you can add it to the GHL.