• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

How can I identify a duplicate contact and avoid sending it?

pablol44

I redirect the contacts to different advisors but sometimes they are registered twice and they generate an error so I don't know how to avoid this problem

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @pablol44

Kindly elaborate on your concern briefly along with the name of the workflow in which you are having such an issue.

So that we can look into it and can guide you accordingly.

pablol44

1) the client fills in the form (adds a fake number) and sends it.
2) I show him a text that says "quotes will be sent to the phone"
3) he refills the form with the correct number and sends it
4) 2 events are generated in pabbly with the same client and I send the same contact to 2 advisors.
(that's my problem)
I need a way to detect duplicate contacts and when it is detected send it to my number

IjIwNDM1MDA1MyI_3D​

IjIwNDM0OTAyOSI_3D​

Last edited:

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @pablol44

For your concern, you can use the Google Sheets: Lookup action step where you can check the presence of the user in your Google Sheets and can create a particular router step to send the message.

Further, you should place the Google Sheets: Add new Rows inside the router action step in terms of not adding the existing ones.

E.g. -

2022-07-27_12h24_54.png