• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

How to add purchase event of FB on Pabbly checkout page for razorpay subscriptions

sanni

I am using razorpay subscription with Pabbly checkout pages. Here's the breakdown of my problem.
I am running ads on FB. and for that I need to track the purchases. For payments, I am using Razorpay subscriptions since my product is subscription based. And to get the subscription, I am using Pabbly's checkout page. There's an option to add FB pixel in the checkout page and thankyou page as well. But pabbly has this restriction that for razorpay subscription on its checkout page, it doesn't get redirected any where but stays on a page of razorpay which is not customisable, either. So, I can't add my purchase event pixel on Razorpay because there's no way that I know of, nor I can add it on Pabbly's thankyou page because the user will never land on that page. How do I fix this issue? there must be a way to solve this problem. Please help.

MukeshR

Staff member
Hello @sanni ,

Currently, the redirect option is not supported on the Razorpay end. As a result, we do not have the redirect option available in Pabbly Subscription Billing when using Razorpay as a payment gateway. Since redirection is not possible with Razorpay subscriptions, the Facebook Pixel you plan to use for conversion tracking cannot be utilized.

sanni

Hello @sanni ,

Currently, the redirect option is not supported on the Razorpay end. As a result, we do not have the redirect option available in Pabbly Subscription Billing when using Razorpay as a payment gateway. Since redirection is not possible with Razorpay subscriptions, the Facebook Pixel you plan to use for conversion tracking cannot be utilized.
Is there no way around this? I have seen other businesses using pabbly's checkout page an they are running FB ads. How are they doing it? There must be something! Please let me know a way.